Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[Android] Screen.safeArea and Screen.cutouts return incorrect values on phones with notches when Screen.fullScreen == false
Code assumes that we render behind the notch, but when Screen.fullScreen == false we don't and incorrect values are returned.
Repro in 2019.3.0b2, but it never actually worked.
Repro on Samsung Galaxy s10+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version