Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[Android] Screen.safeArea and Screen.cutouts return incorrect values on phones with notches when Screen.fullScreen == false
Code assumes that we render behind the notch, but when Screen.fullScreen == false we don't and incorrect values are returned.
Repro in 2019.3.0b2, but it never actually worked.
Repro on Samsung Galaxy s10+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start