Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[Android] Screen.safeArea and Screen.cutouts return incorrect values on phones with notches when Screen.fullScreen == false
Code assumes that we render behind the notch, but when Screen.fullScreen == false we don't and incorrect values are returned.
Repro in 2019.3.0b2, but it never actually worked.
Repro on Samsung Galaxy s10+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules