Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[Android] Screen.safeArea and Screen.cutouts return incorrect values on phones with notches when Screen.fullScreen == false
Code assumes that we render behind the notch, but when Screen.fullScreen == false we don't and incorrect values are returned.
Repro in 2019.3.0b2, but it never actually worked.
Repro on Samsung Galaxy s10+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler