Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Android] Screen.safeArea and Screen.cutouts return incorrect values on phones with notches when Screen.fullScreen == false
Code assumes that we render behind the notch, but when Screen.fullScreen == false we don't and incorrect values are returned.
Repro in 2019.3.0b2, but it never actually worked.
Repro on Samsung Galaxy s10+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete