Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Regression] Significantly slower loading of asset bundles into the scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download provided project
2. Build on device
3. Beat the tutorial and Level 1
4. Turn off the game
5. Turn the game back on
6. Press on Level Select (Top right)
7. Notice the amount of time it takes to load
Reproduced on: 5.5.1p3, 5.5.1p4
Not reproduced on: 5.5.0p1, 5.5.1p2
Regression introduced in 5.5.1p3
Project breaks when built on other versions (Tried 5.5.0, 5.5.2, 5.6)
Google Pixel | Snapdragon 821 | Adreno 530 | Android 7.1.1
Google Nexus 5X | Snapdragon 808 | Adreno 418 | Android 7.1.1
Galaxy S5 Neo | Exynos 7580 | Mali-T720 | Android 6.0.1
Fixed in: 2017.2.0a2
Backported to: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b7
Note: This affected only the load speed of asset bundles that had insane amounts of bundles (10k+).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website