Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[Android] Project exporting fails when Product Name has special characters in it
1. Download and open attached "repro925490.zip" project.
2. Go to build settings and make sure that Build System is set to Gradle and "Export Project" option is enabled.
3. Export the project.
Expected result: Project is exported successfully. No errors are thrown.
Actual result: Unity fails to export the project. "IOException: Win32 IO returned 267" error appears.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f2, 5.6.2p1, 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p3.
Notes: 5.4 does not have Gradle, but it still possible to export as GoogleAndroid project. It returns same error as in never versions. Exporting with ADT(legacy) selected returns same error. In this case user had ":" character in Product Name.
Verified with: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled