Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Android] Project exporting fails when Product Name has special characters in it
1. Download and open attached "repro925490.zip" project.
2. Go to build settings and make sure that Build System is set to Gradle and "Export Project" option is enabled.
3. Export the project.
Expected result: Project is exported successfully. No errors are thrown.
Actual result: Unity fails to export the project. "IOException: Win32 IO returned 267" error appears.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f2, 5.6.2p1, 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p3.
Notes: 5.4 does not have Gradle, but it still possible to export as GoogleAndroid project. It returns same error as in never versions. Exporting with ADT(legacy) selected returns same error. In this case user had ":" character in Product Name.
Verified with: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules