Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[Android] PostProcessBuild is executed after the app is deployed and run on the device
1) Open attached project
2) Build and run on Standalone platform
3) Notice that during PostProcess a dialog jumps in from PostProcessBuild script, and then build doesn't finish until you close said dialog
4) Build and run on Android
5) Notice that the dialog appears only after the app is already deployed in device
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website