Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Won't Fix in 5.5.X
[Android] PhysX crash when calling Physics.OverlapBoxNonAlloc or OverlapBox
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run on Android device
3. Play the game, use skills by pressing any of the 4 round buttons at the bottom of the screen
Result: after few minutes (till reaching level 4) application crashes
Note: User calls Physics.OverlapBoxNonAlloc ( UnityEngine.Physics.OverlapBox also lead to crash) in PhysicsSystem.cs. Application doesn't crash if that part in the script is commented
Reproducible: 5.4.3p2, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p3
Haven't been able to test on 5.3.7p4 because project has too many scripting errors.
Haven't been able to reproduce on 5.6.0b7 because after project is loaded I get an error "APIUpdater encountered some issues and was not able to finish.", which leads to unsuccessful building with an error "Error building Player because scripts have compile errors in the editor"
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
Also tested on iPhone 6+ (iOS 10.1), application doesn't work there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Jul 13, 2020 17:22
kedi ve köpek mamaları kedi kumu çeşitleri www.patilimama.com
Apr 02, 2018 13:38
I have this crash with OverlapCapsuleNonAlloc and OverlapBoxNonAlloc in version 2017.3.0f3.
Feb 28, 2018 23:02
Have this crash and also with OverlapCapsule in 2017.2.0.
Dec 21, 2017 16:54
I have this crash with OverlapCapsule in version 2017.3.0f3.
Oct 13, 2017 07:11
Seeing this with capsule check on both versions of 2017
Aug 17, 2017 18:25
Update: this bug has not been fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Aug 10, 2017 17:00
Does anyone know if this has been fixed in Unity 2017?
Jul 05, 2017 16:57
Still occurring on unity 5.6.2; although it only happens consistently when the collider that gets hit is a trigger collider.
Jun 29, 2017 18:12
Why is this priority 5? It's a reproducible crash bug for a critical API on a common platform. (We are also encountering this issue on 5.6.1p4, btw.)
Jun 16, 2017 16:16
I'm having the same issue as this with Physics.OverlapCapsuleNonAlloc and Unity 5.6.1p3, random crashes on Android within a few minutes every playthrough.
Some conversation about this bug here:
It's marked as solved but only because the OP wrote his own collision detection system :/