Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Won't Fix in 5.5.X
[Android] PhysX crash when calling Physics.OverlapBoxNonAlloc or OverlapBox
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run on Android device
3. Play the game, use skills by pressing any of the 4 round buttons at the bottom of the screen
Result: after few minutes (till reaching level 4) application crashes
Note: User calls Physics.OverlapBoxNonAlloc ( UnityEngine.Physics.OverlapBox also lead to crash) in PhysicsSystem.cs. Application doesn't crash if that part in the script is commented
Reproducible: 5.4.3p2, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p3
Haven't been able to test on 5.3.7p4 because project has too many scripting errors.
Haven't been able to reproduce on 5.6.0b7 because after project is loaded I get an error "APIUpdater encountered some issues and was not able to finish.", which leads to unsuccessful building with an error "Error building Player because scripts have compile errors in the editor"
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
Also tested on iPhone 6+ (iOS 10.1), application doesn't work there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object