Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[Android]Pausing WebCamTexture before texture is playing results into crash
Steps to reproduce
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run for android
3. When app launches, press home button
Result: WebCamTexture Pause call crashes app if the texture is not playing.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.3f1
Note: uncommenting 25,26,28 lines fixes the crash issue
Samsung Galaxy s7 GPU Adreno 530 OS 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy s5 Neo GPU ARM Mali-T720 OS 5.1.1
HTC 10 GPU Adreno 530 OS 6.0.1
Sony Xperia z2 D6503 GPU Adreno 330 OS 6.0.1
not reproduced on:
LG Leon GPU Adreno 306 5.0.1
Meizu MX5 GPU PowerVR Rogue G6200 OS 5.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"