Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2
Planned for 2018.4
[Android][OpenGLES] Reflection probes cause visual issues - Material looks shiny
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Build and Run on Android
Expected: the Diffuse sphere (Grey one to the left) is not glossy
Actual: the Diffuse sphere is glossy
Reproduced in: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.2.0a2
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.18f1 (Can't build), 2019.2.21f1 (Can't build)
Repro on OpenGLES3
Repro on OpenGLES2
No repro on Vulkan
Can't build on iOS so Metal is not tested
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string