Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Android][OpenGL] Graphics.CopyTexture throws an error when using Normal map texture
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "TestCombine.rar"
2. Switch to Android
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No errors appear
Actual result: Error appears:
Graphics.CopyTexture can only copy between same texture format groups (OpenGL internal formats: src=32856, blockSize=4 ; dst=37808, blockSize=16)
Reproduces on: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a10
- Not reproducible on macOS
- Only reproducible, when the texture is Normal map
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform