Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
[Android] OnRenderImage function is called before the camera is rendered
1. Open the attached project;
2. Build the scene "OnRenderImage" on Android platform;
3. Open the built program in the device;
Actual result: only the background is displayed in the device.
Expected result: a sphere should also be displayed in the device.
Note: Everything works fine in the Editor.
Workaround: Click on the object "Camera3" and set Clear Flags to Depth Only, then build the scene. The result is correct.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.3p3
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a1
Verizon SM G930V*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:Verizon/heroqltevzw/heroqltevzw:7.0/NRD90M/G930VVRU4BQA2:user/release-keys (Reproduced)
Sony D6603 (Xperia Z3)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330, Build:Sony/D6603/D6603:6.0.1/23.5.A.1.291/2769308465:user/release-keys (Reproduced)
Samsung SM G928F*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760, Build:samsung/zenltexx/zenlte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G928FXXS3BPIA:user/release-keys (Reproduced)
Verified with 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)