Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Android] Objects are flickering when Dynamic Batching is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build & Run on Android device
3. Observe the flickering of the side objects
Expected results: objects should not flicker whe dynamic batching is enabled
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0b11
Not reproduced in: 2018.2.0b10, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.7f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0b11
Reproduced with: OpenGLES3, OpenGLES2, Vulkan
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Redmi Note 3), 5.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503), 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974PRO-AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
Huawei P9 (EVA-L19), 7.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 955, GPU: Mali-T880
- Issue is the same with multithreaded rendering on/off
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode