Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Android] Objects are flickering when Dynamic Batching is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build & Run on Android device
3. Observe the flickering of the side objects
Expected results: objects should not flicker whe dynamic batching is enabled
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0b11
Not reproduced in: 2018.2.0b10, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.7f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0b11
Reproduced with: OpenGLES3, OpenGLES2, Vulkan
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Redmi Note 3), 5.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503), 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974PRO-AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
Huawei P9 (EVA-L19), 7.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 955, GPU: Mali-T880
- Issue is the same with multithreaded rendering on/off
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website