Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[Android]Microphone.IsRecording returns True for all recording devices when calling Microphone.Start for only 1 recording device
1. Open the attached user's project "UnityAndroidMicrophone.zip"
2. Build for Android
3. In the app right side press the square icon for Debug Console
4. Press the "List" button to list all recording devices
5. Press "Start-1" to start recording with 1 Microphone device
6. Repeat step 4
Expected result: only one "Microphone.IsRecording True" is returned
Actual result: all recording devices return "Microphone.IsRecording True"
Reproduces on: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b4
Could not test on 2018.4 due to only one microphone being listed when checking the microphone list
Reproducible with these devices:
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00316, Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9825, GPU: Mali-G76
Could not test on these devices due to not showing any Microphone devices in the Debug window:
N/A, Lge LG V50 ThinQ (LM-V500N), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
Could not test on these devices due to an error parsing the package when trying to install the APK:
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
-Tested on Mono and IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string