Search Issue Tracker
[Android][Meizu Pro 7 Plus] Rotating GO with lambert material makes it flicker artifacts
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Deploy to device
3. Inspect visual artifacts
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a6
Reproduced on: GLES2 and GLES3
VLNQA00155, Meizu PRO 7 Plus (PRO 7 Plus), Android 7.0, CPU: MediaTek Helio X30 MT6799, GPU: PowerVR Rogue Marlowe
Not reproduced with:
VLNQA00004, Meizu - (MX5), Android 5.0.1, CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200
VLNQA00076, Amazon Fire HD 8 (2015) (KFMEWI), Android 5.1.1, CPU: MediaTek MT8135, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities