Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[Android][Keyboard] KeyControl.isPressed gets stuck on True sometimes, resets when any key is pressed
Device: Google Pixel 2 using a Keyboard connected through USB
Does not happen on iOS
However on iOS only one key can be isPressed = true, is that a bug?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform