Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android][iOS] Static Combined Meshes don't compress odd dimension vertex channels
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Use the Bundle -> Output option
3. Use WebExtract and binary2text utilities on the bundle and extracted data, move out of project or will be overwritten
4. Alternatively, see attached "ExtracedBundleExamples" for the output.
Expected result: Static Combined Meshes don't compress odd dimension vertex channels
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.11f1
No repro in: 2018.1.9f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0a1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets