Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android][iOS] Static Combined Meshes don't compress odd dimension vertex channels
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Use the Bundle -> Output option
3. Use WebExtract and binary2text utilities on the bundle and extracted data, move out of project or will be overwritten
4. Alternatively, see attached "ExtracedBundleExamples" for the output.
Expected result: Static Combined Meshes don't compress odd dimension vertex channels
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.11f1
No repro in: 2018.1.9f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0a1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default