Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Android][iOS] Static Combined Meshes don't compress odd dimension vertex channels
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Use the Bundle -> Output option
3. Use WebExtract and binary2text utilities on the bundle and extracted data, move out of project or will be overwritten
4. Alternatively, see attached "ExtracedBundleExamples" for the output.
Expected result: Static Combined Meshes don't compress odd dimension vertex channels
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.11f1
No repro in: 2018.1.9f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0a1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3