Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android][iOS] Static Combined Meshes don't compress odd dimension vertex channels
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Use the Bundle -> Output option
3. Use WebExtract and binary2text utilities on the bundle and extracted data, move out of project or will be overwritten
4. Alternatively, see attached "ExtracedBundleExamples" for the output.
Expected result: Static Combined Meshes don't compress odd dimension vertex channels
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.11f1
No repro in: 2018.1.9f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0a1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"