Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.3
Won't Fix in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 2017.2
[Android] Increased frametime on GLES3 compared to Unity4
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project 'u4_vs_u5_perf_disparity.zip'
2. Build to device
3. Inspect logcat for frame time messages
Expected result: Similar frame times between Unity4 and Unity5 when using GLES3
Actual result: Significantly bigger frame times (50ms~ -> 160ms~)
Reproduced on: 5.1.0f3, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.8f2, 5.4.5p4, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1
Not reproduced on: 4.7.2f1
Devices under testing:
LGE Nexus 5X | Snapdragon 808 | Adreno 418 | Android 7.1.2
Samsung Galaxy S7 | Exynos 8890 | Mali-T880 | Android 7.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project