Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Image distortions after Unity splash screen
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'Noise.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Go to file >> Build Settings and switch platform to Android.
3) Build and run project on device.
4) After Unity's Splash screen notice there will be image distortions for couple seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP