Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Android] [IL2CPP]App crashes while serializing jagged array using JSON .NET for unity on Android IL2CPP build
1) Open attached project and "JSONTests" scene
2) Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP in Player Settings
3) Build and run on device
4) Tap "Prepare Data"
5) Tap "Serialize" when it appears - crash happens after this
DUT: Google Nexus 6 (Android 6.0.1) (Reproduced)
iPad Mini 2 (iOS 7.0) (Not reproduced)
Did not crash in Mono2x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy