Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Icon override for android is not applied in case of gradle build
1. Build and run attached repro project with internal builder
2. After app will start go to home/app launcher on the device and see that icon set for override has been applied
3. Switch to the gradle build and build the same project
4. After app will start go to home/app launcher on the device and notice that icon set for override ahs not been applied and in launcher default unity icon instead
Scrshots of app launcher are attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project