Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[Android] Gradle build fails when building project with asset bundle
1. Open the attached project
2. The project has 1 asset bundle. The bug isn't reproducible using other asset bundles or even the same bundle but using different compression
3. Try to build for Android using Gradle
4. Fails with following output:
CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_111\bin\java.exe -Xmx1024M -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity 2017.3.0b1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.0.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "--no-daemon" "assembleDebug"
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':packageDebug'.
> Java heap space
and following error window:
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b1
2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Windows 10 and Mac 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails