Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[Android] Gradle build fails when building project with asset bundle
1. Open the attached project
2. The project has 1 asset bundle. The bug isn't reproducible using other asset bundles or even the same bundle but using different compression
3. Try to build for Android using Gradle
4. Fails with following output:
CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_111\bin\java.exe -Xmx1024M -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity 2017.3.0b1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.0.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "--no-daemon" "assembleDebug"
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':packageDebug'.
> Java heap space
and following error window:
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b1
2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Windows 10 and Mac 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'