Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[Android] Gradle build fails when building project with asset bundle
1. Open the attached project
2. The project has 1 asset bundle. The bug isn't reproducible using other asset bundles or even the same bundle but using different compression
3. Try to build for Android using Gradle
4. Fails with following output:
CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_111\bin\java.exe -Xmx1024M -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity 2017.3.0b1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.0.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "--no-daemon" "assembleDebug"
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':packageDebug'.
> Java heap space
and following error window:
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b1
2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Windows 10 and Mac 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar