Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[Android] Gradle build fails when building project with asset bundle
1. Open the attached project
2. The project has 1 asset bundle. The bug isn't reproducible using other asset bundles or even the same bundle but using different compression
3. Try to build for Android using Gradle
4. Fails with following output:
CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_111\bin\java.exe -Xmx1024M -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity 2017.3.0b1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.0.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "--no-daemon" "assembleDebug"
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':packageDebug'.
> Java heap space
and following error window:
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b1
2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Windows 10 and Mac 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property