Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] Gradle build fails if Keystore/Key password contains a single/double quote
1. Open the attached "QuoteKeystoreBug" project
2. Go to File --> Build Settings --> Publishing Settings
3. Browse for "WithQuotes" keystore file and select it
4. Select Key Alias as "withquotes"
5. Fill in Key/Keystore password fields with password of - "test" (with quotes)
6. Build and run to device
Expected result: Application gets built to device
Actual result: Gradle build fails if Keystore/Key password contains quotes
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform