Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android] Gradle build fails if Keystore/Key password contains a single/double quote
1. Open the attached "QuoteKeystoreBug" project
2. Go to File --> Build Settings --> Publishing Settings
3. Browse for "WithQuotes" keystore file and select it
4. Select Key Alias as "withquotes"
5. Fill in Key/Keystore password fields with password of - "test" (with quotes)
6. Build and run to device
Expected result: Application gets built to device
Actual result: Gradle build fails if Keystore/Key password contains quotes
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default