Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android] Gradle build fails if Keystore/Key password contains a single/double quote
1. Open the attached "QuoteKeystoreBug" project
2. Go to File --> Build Settings --> Publishing Settings
3. Browse for "WithQuotes" keystore file and select it
4. Select Key Alias as "withquotes"
5. Fill in Key/Keystore password fields with password of - "test" (with quotes)
6. Build and run to device
Expected result: Application gets built to device
Actual result: Gradle build fails if Keystore/Key password contains quotes
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.