Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Android] Fatal signal 7 (SIGBUS) application crash if instantiating prefab with SkinnedMeshRenderer.UpdateWhenOffscreen enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'UpdateWhenOffscreenCrash.zip' and open in Unity
2) Build and run 'TestScene' on a device
3) Click on button 'Spawn updateWhenOffscreen = true'
Note: Application will crash
Fatal signal 7 (SIGBUS), code 1, fault addr 0xef1810c8 in tid 16596 (UnityMain)
Expected resut: prefab should be instantiated without any issue
Actual result: application crash because instantiated prefab has UpdateWhenOffscreen enabled on SkinnedMeshRenderer Component
5.5.0a1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced with:
Regression started in: 5.5.0a1
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge[SM-G925F], Exynos 7 Octa, OS version 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S 5 Neo[SM-G903F], Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, OS version 5.1.1
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini[GT-i8190], NovaThor, OS version 4.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website