Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2019.4
[Android] ETC texture upload generates INVALID_OPERATION GL error on Adreno with Android 4.4
Uploading ETC textures generates log "W/Adreno-ES20( 9906): <core_glCompressedTexSubImage2D:543>: GL_INVALID_OPERATION" in logcat
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string