Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Android] Duplicate plugins with the same names prevent from exporting a project to Android
Errors related to duplicate plugins with same names thrown in the console which prevents from exporting a project to Android.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings > Android > Switch Platform
3. Check "Export Project" in the Build Settings
4. Click "Export" and select a folder
Unable to export project for Android due to "Found plugins with same names, and . Delete the one of the duplicate plugins" errors
Project exports to android without any failure
working Fine on:
Occurs only on MacOS
Note: Refer attached editor.log
Found plugins with same names, and . Delete the one of the duplicate plugins.
UnityEditorInternal.PluginsHelper:CheckFileCollisions(BuildTarget) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Plugins/PluginsHelper.cs:25)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules