Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Android] Duplicate plugins with the same names prevent from exporting a project to Android
Errors related to duplicate plugins with same names thrown in the console which prevents from exporting a project to Android.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings > Android > Switch Platform
3. Check "Export Project" in the Build Settings
4. Click "Export" and select a folder
Unable to export project for Android due to "Found plugins with same names, and . Delete the one of the duplicate plugins" errors
Project exports to android without any failure
working Fine on:
Occurs only on MacOS
Note: Refer attached editor.log
Found plugins with same names, and . Delete the one of the duplicate plugins.
UnityEditorInternal.PluginsHelper:CheckFileCollisions(BuildTarget) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Plugins/PluginsHelper.cs:25)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs