Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[Android][.Net 4.6] HTTPClient.GetAsync fails to get address with unable to find libc error
1. Download and open attached "GetDomainNameAndroidBug.zip" project.
2. Enter play mode and notice Debug.log statements printed out.
3. Exit play mode.
4. Build and run with android device connected.
5. Use logcat to see application logs.
6. Notice that logs differ. Connection error appears.
Expected result: Everything works the same as in the editor. Connection to client address succeeds.
Actual result: "Unable to find libc" error appears. Connection doesn't succeed.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.b5, 2017.1.0p2.
Devices under test:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Google Nexus 6*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 420,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320,
Notes: Feature works only with .Net 4.6. On standalone everything works correctly. On iOS some of the logs seems to be missing but no there are no errors printed.
Verified with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4
For fix to work, in Player settings "Internet Access" property must be set to Require. Also "Unable to find libc" error can still be seen in the logcat, thus the initial problem that connection did not succeed was fixed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window