Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Android][.Net 4.6] HTTPClient.GetAsync fails to get address with unable to find libc error
1. Download and open attached "GetDomainNameAndroidBug.zip" project.
2. Enter play mode and notice Debug.log statements printed out.
3. Exit play mode.
4. Build and run with android device connected.
5. Use logcat to see application logs.
6. Notice that logs differ. Connection error appears.
Expected result: Everything works the same as in the editor. Connection to client address succeeds.
Actual result: "Unable to find libc" error appears. Connection doesn't succeed.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.b5, 2017.1.0p2.
Devices under test:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Google Nexus 6*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 420,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320,
Notes: Feature works only with .Net 4.6. On standalone everything works correctly. On iOS some of the logs seems to be missing but no there are no errors printed.
Verified with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4
For fix to work, in Player settings "Internet Access" property must be set to Require. Also "Unable to find libc" error can still be seen in the logcat, thus the initial problem that connection did not succeed was fixed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually