Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2021.2.X
DLL with Define Constraint included in BuildPlayerOptions.extraScriptingDefines is not included in Build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user's attached project ("DefineConstraintsIssue-2021.1.zip")
2. In the menu bar click Test > Build
Expected results: build completes successfully
Actual result: build fails with the error "The name 'NLog' does not exist in the current context"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test: 2019.4, 2018.4 - BuildPlayerOptions.extraScriptingDefines are not introduced in these versions
- The issue does not reproduce when building for Windows or MacOS Standalone
- The issue reproduces when building for Android or IOS
- The issue does not reproduce when building through Unity's Build Settings window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes