Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
DLL with Define Constraint included in BuildPlayerOptions.extraScriptingDefines is not included in Build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user's attached project ("DefineConstraintsIssue-2021.1.zip")
2. In the menu bar click Test > Build
Expected results: build completes successfully
Actual result: build fails with the error "The name 'NLog' does not exist in the current context"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test: 2019.4, 2018.4 - BuildPlayerOptions.extraScriptingDefines are not introduced in these versions
- The issue does not reproduce when building for Windows or MacOS Standalone
- The issue reproduces when building for Android or IOS
- The issue does not reproduce when building through Unity's Build Settings window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version