Search Issue Tracker
Android crash - thread in native code calling managed code
1. Build & Run.
2. Wait for it to crash.
- The plugin is inside the Plugins/Android/src folder. To build you can use the build_plugin.sh (replace the path to the ndk).
- The managed thread is created with a call from managed code. Then inside the native thread a managed delegate function is called.
The code looks OK, but maybe there is something about threading between native and managed that I don't know.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint