Search Issue Tracker
Android crash - thread in native code calling managed code
1. Build & Run.
2. Wait for it to crash.
- The plugin is inside the Plugins/Android/src folder. To build you can use the build_plugin.sh (replace the path to the ndk).
- The managed thread is created with a call from managed code. Then inside the native thread a managed delegate function is called.
The code looks OK, but maybe there is something about threading between native and managed that I don't know.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website