Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1
[Android] Crash on splash screen if switching away from Application and opening it up again
1.Download godkingsprojekt-smaller.zip from OwnCloud.
2.Unzip and load the project in the Editor.(Project is located in godkingsprojekt\frontend folder).
3.Connect suitable android device.
4.Run IG Tools | Build | Build Android Fast.
5.After step 4 application should be installed in your connected device. If not install the apk manually.
6.Turn on the application.
7.Background it by pressing home button.
8.Then quickly turn the app back again.
9.Repeat steps 7-8 until the app crashes.
Expected result: App does not crash when switching its state from backgrounded to active.
Actual result: App crashes.
Reproduced with : 5.4.4p3.
Sony D6603 (Xperia Z3), OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330, Build:Sony/D6603/D6603:5.1.1/23.4.A.1.264/2418263178:user/release-keys
Xiaomi MI 5s, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:Xiaomi/capricorn/capricorn:6.0.1/MXB48T/V126.96.36.199.MAGCNDH:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G361F, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Vivante GC7000UL, Build:samsung/coreprimeveltexx/coreprimevelte:5.1.1/LMY48B/G361FXXU1APB1:user/release-keys
Notes: Could not test on other Unity versions because of compatibility issues.
Verified with 2017.1.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file