Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Android] Crash on builds with .NET 4.6 scripting runtime selected when null reference exception appears
1. Download and open attached "Android_Net46_Bug.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android device.
Expected result: Application loads up correctly, without crashing.
Actual result: Application crashes instantly after it's loaded.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b2, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.1.0a6
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.0a5 - new .NET4.6 not present
Devices under test:
Lge LG H815 (G4)*, OS:6.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Samsung SM G800F (Galaxy S5 Mini)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP, Build:samsung/kminiltexx/kminilte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G800FXXU1CQA1:user/release-keys
Google Pixel*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Not reproduced with:
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
iPad Mini 3 (iOS 10.3.2)
Notes: Calling "throw new NullReferenceException()" does not trigger the crash. If Scripting runtime version is set to Stable( .Net 3.5 Equivalent), everything works as expected. Does not happen when Scripting backend is set to IL2CPP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle