Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Android] Crash on builds with .NET 4.6 scripting runtime selected when null reference exception appears
1. Download and open attached "Android_Net46_Bug.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android device.
Expected result: Application loads up correctly, without crashing.
Actual result: Application crashes instantly after it's loaded.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b2, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.1.0a6
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.0a5 - new .NET4.6 not present
Devices under test:
Lge LG H815 (G4)*, OS:6.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Samsung SM G800F (Galaxy S5 Mini)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP, Build:samsung/kminiltexx/kminilte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G800FXXU1CQA1:user/release-keys
Google Pixel*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Not reproduced with:
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
iPad Mini 3 (iOS 10.3.2)
Notes: Calling "throw new NullReferenceException()" does not trigger the crash. If Scripting runtime version is set to Stable( .Net 3.5 Equivalent), everything works as expected. Does not happen when Scripting backend is set to IL2CPP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open