Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[Android] Crash on builds with .NET 4.6 scripting runtime selected when null reference exception appears
1. Download and open attached "Android_Net46_Bug.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android device.
Expected result: Application loads up correctly, without crashing.
Actual result: Application crashes instantly after it's loaded.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b2, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.1.0a6
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.0a5 - new .NET4.6 not present
Devices under test:
Lge LG H815 (G4)*, OS:6.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Samsung SM G800F (Galaxy S5 Mini)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP, Build:samsung/kminiltexx/kminilte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G800FXXU1CQA1:user/release-keys
Google Pixel*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Not reproduced with:
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
iPad Mini 3 (iOS 10.3.2)
Notes: Calling "throw new NullReferenceException()" does not trigger the crash. If Scripting runtime version is set to Stable( .Net 3.5 Equivalent), everything works as expected. Does not happen when Scripting backend is set to IL2CPP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard