Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[Android] [Cardboard] Device's Volume buttons are not increasing/decreasing the sound when application is launched
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'reproProject.zip' and open in Unity
2) Make sure Virtual Reality Supported is enabled and Virtual Reality SDK is Cardboard in the Player Settings
3) Build and Run 'test' scene on a device
4) Try to increase/decrease the sound with device's Volume buttons
Expected result: Volume buttons should increase/decrease the sound
Actual result: Sound stays the same
5.6.0b1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
Devices under testing:
Google Pixel*, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:google/sailfish/sailfish:7.1.2/NJH47D/4045516:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G950U*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540, Build:samsung/dreamqltesq/dreamqltesq:7.0/NRD90M/G950USQU1AQC8:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G935F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880, Build:samsung/hero2ltexx/hero2lte:7.0/NRD90M/G935FXXU1DQEP:user/release-keys
Note: Volume buttons works using Gear VR
Fixed in:5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab