Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] Can't assign a Project Key after Keystore is created
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Unity Hub and create a new project
2) Switch Platform to Android in the Build Settings
3) Go to Player Settings> Publish Settings
4) Click on Keystore Manager button and create a new Keystore
5) Fill all the details in the Keystore Manager window and click on Add Key button
Note: Confirmation window will pop
6) Select Yes button to set them as your Project Keystore and Project Key
Note: Project key is still set as Debug(it should automatically assign your recently created key)
7) Try to change the key by clicking on Alias dropdown menu
Note: Error will appear:
Unable to create key in keystore. Please make sure the location and password of the keystore is correct. E:\Program Files\2019.1\2019.1.0a12_5175bce2e5d4\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\OpenJDK\Windows\bin\keytool.exe -list -keystore "C:/Users/Ernestas/Downloads/BugKeystore\C:/Users/Ernestas/Downloads/BugKeystore/KeystoreRepro.keystore"
Expected result: Project Keystore and Project Key should be automatically assigned and no error (check attached video "KeystoreExpected.mp4")
Actual result: Project Key is not assigned. Error appears in the Console (Check attached video "KeystoreBug.mp4")
2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproduced with:
Note: This bug triggers every time if Keystore is created in the project's location
Note: Bug appears only 1st time when clicking on Alias dropdown button if Keystore is not created in the project's folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'