Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Android]Camera background set to Solid color ignores Alpha value on Android devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "codex_babylon_urp.zip"
2. Build it to Android
3. Press "Browse"
Expected results: The little X button in the top right corner is visible on top of the Native UI
Actual results: The little X button appears for few frames in the top right corner and then is overlapped by Native UI
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
VLNQA00220, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android R, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Not reproduced with:
VLNQA00310 iPad Pro 12.9 (iOS 13.4.1)
Note: Unable to test with 2018.4 due to project breaking. Reproduces both with IL2CPP and Mono scripting backends
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "The name 'Unwrapping' does not exist in the current context" is thrown when using Unwrapping.GeneratePerTriangleUV in the Build
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates