Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Android] Built project shows black screen when using ARGB32 RenderTexture with HDR
1. Download user's project and open in Unity
2. Build and Run
Expected: a scene to be rendered - white cube in the blue background
Actual: the screen becomes black
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b9; 2017.1.0f3; 2017.1.5f1; 2017.2.3p3; 2017.4.8f1; 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.2f1; 2018.3.0a6
Not reproduced on: 5.6.6f2; 2017.1.0b8
Regression introduced: 2017.1.0b9
LGE LG G2, Android: 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Android: 4.4.2 - crash
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Android: 7.0 - crash
Not reproduced with:
Google Pixel, Android: 8.1.0
Motorola Moto G4, Android: 5.1
Note: 2017.1 versions have a black background
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy