Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Android] Built-in camera button is disabled in Sony Xperia devices when running Unity applications
1. Create new Unity project.
2. Build and run for any Sony Xperia device with built in camera button.
3. When app is loaded, press and hold built-in camera button.
Expected result: Unity application goes into background and built-in Camera opens up.
Actual result: Built in camera button does nothing.
Reproduced with 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p2, 5.6.3p3, 5.5.4p5.
Devices under test:
Sony D6603 (Xperia Z3)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330,
Notes: Only games made with Unity engine lacks this functionality. Any non-Unity games respond fine to built in camera button. Tested games : Asphalt 8, Angry Birds Friends, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle. All of them work fine with integrated camera button and are availabe on Google play. If it is not intended, an optional checkbox should be added for enabling this feature.
Verified with: 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project