Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Android] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer() with custom keystore file fails with user.keystore not found for signing config 'release'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Switch build target to Android
3. Press from main menu "BugReport > Build APK"
4. Observe that the build fails
Expected result: Android: BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer() with custom keystore file should not fail with user.keystore not found for signing config 'release'
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0b2
No repro in: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a10
Regression since: 2019.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique