Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Android] build fails when setting keystore path via script as a string with relative path value
1. Open attached project "655009_SignGradle.zip"
2. Make sure keystore path is set with "PlayerSettings.Android.keystoreName = keystorePath;" in script SetKeystone.cs
3. Change platform to Android and build the project
4. Observe the build fail
Expected: provided keystore path is converted to full path
Actual: string with relative path is not converted to full, resulting in failed build (check build.gradle)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a11
Note1: setting keystore path via script on Windows results in keystore not being found due to different path string formatting
Note2: contrary to Windows, using GetFullPath() returns relative path in Mac's path field (however in built project, global path is included, therefore it works)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves