Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Android] 'Build and Run' attempts to push a build to device even if error (during the build) was encountered
1) Download and open user's attached project
2) Try to 'build and run' "EmptyScene" scene on any Android device
-- Notice that build fails with error: "Unable to convert classes into dex format. See the Console for details."
3) Press 'Ok' button
-- Notice that Unity still tries to push application to the device ignoring previous build error.
At the end throws this message:
"Unable to install APK to device. Please make sure the Android SDK is installed and is properly configured"
Unity stops building project as soon as error appears.
Regression appeared in 5.5.0p4
5.6.0f2, 5.6.0b1, 5.5.2p4, 5.5.0p4
Unable to reproduce with:
Issue has been fixed in 2017.1.0b1 and backported to 5.6.0p1 and 5.5.3p1
However using the shortcut to build (CTRL/CMD + B) still reproduced the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"