Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0
Found in [Package]
[Oculus] [Android] Bluetooth permission is added to the exported project when the Microphone API is used
1. Download and open the user-submitted project "Project.rar"
2. Change the target platform to Android in the Build settings
3. Enable "Export Project" checkbox and export the project
4. Open <Build Path>\unityLibrary\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml file
Expected result: There is no Bluetooth permission in the AndroidManifest.xml file
Actual result: There is Bluetooth permission in the AndroidManifest.xml file
Reproduces on: 2019.1.0a4, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Does not reproduce on 2018.4.25f1, 2019.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 1.5.0):
This is to allow support for bluetooth headsets on Android, which aren't a use case on Oculus devices, however we currently don't differentiate Oculus only builds. Speaking to XR to see if this can be a feature request.