Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0
Found in [Package]
[Oculus] [Android] Bluetooth permission is added to the exported project when the Microphone API is used
1. Download and open the user-submitted project "Project.rar"
2. Change the target platform to Android in the Build settings
3. Enable "Export Project" checkbox and export the project
4. Open <Build Path>\unityLibrary\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml file
Expected result: There is no Bluetooth permission in the AndroidManifest.xml file
Actual result: There is Bluetooth permission in the AndroidManifest.xml file
Reproduces on: 2019.1.0a4, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Does not reproduce on 2018.4.25f1, 2019.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy