Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
On some Adreno devices such as Oculus Quest 2 Unity creates a temporary EGL context to check for ASTC HDR support on Vulkan.
This is causing some issues with RenderDoc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included