Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
On some Adreno devices such as Oculus Quest 2 Unity creates a temporary EGL context to check for ASTC HDR support on Vulkan.
This is causing some issues with RenderDoc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR