Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
[Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
On some Adreno devices such as Oculus Quest 2 Unity creates a temporary EGL context to check for ASTC HDR support on Vulkan.
This is causing some issues with RenderDoc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface