Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
[Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
On some Adreno devices such as Oculus Quest 2 Unity creates a temporary EGL context to check for ASTC HDR support on Vulkan.
This is causing some issues with RenderDoc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
- Animated Object merges with another Object in an Animation