Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
On some Adreno devices such as Oculus Quest 2 Unity creates a temporary EGL context to check for ASTC HDR support on Vulkan.
This is causing some issues with RenderDoc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)