Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Android] Application stop responding after Screen recording started
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "GUI.zip" and open in Unity
2) Build and run on a device
3) Press on button "Start record", then "START NOW"
4) Try to press on any button on the screen and you will notice that nothing happens
Expected result: Buttons suppose to respond after you touch them
Actual result: All buttons are not responding if you touching them
5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p2, 5.5.0b4
Not reproduced with:
Fixed in: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4 , 2017.1.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"