Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Android] Application freezes on WWW.Dispose if connection is canceled
1) Open attached project "TimeoutBug"
2) Build and run on an android device
--- According to the user also reproducible on iOS
3) Press "Start request" button
4) Either press "Cancel" button or "Cancel and Dispose" button or wait 15 seconds
--- You should notice that the application froze
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time