Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Android] Application freezes on WWW.Dispose if connection is canceled
1) Open attached project "TimeoutBug"
2) Build and run on an android device
--- According to the user also reproducible on iOS
3) Press "Start request" button
4) Either press "Cancel" button or "Cancel and Dispose" button or wait 15 seconds
--- You should notice that the application froze
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan