Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Android] Application crash after 2nd launch if Development Build is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'LandScapeL.zip' and open in Unity
2) Make sure Development Build is enabled
3) Build and Run project on a device
4) After app launches, close it and open again
Note: App crashes from 1st launch if installing it manually with 'adb install projectName.apk'
Not reproduced with:
5.3.7p2, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems