Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Application crash after 2nd launch if Development Build is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'LandScapeL.zip' and open in Unity
2) Make sure Development Build is enabled
3) Build and Run project on a device
4) After app launches, close it and open again
Note: App crashes from 1st launch if installing it manually with 'adb install projectName.apk'
Not reproduced with:
5.3.7p2, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.