Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Application can't be rotated on Splash Screen
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "1138583_bug"
2. Build and Run on a device
3. When application is launched, rotate device
Expected result: Screen rotates when device is rotated.
Actual result: Screen doesn't rotate while the splash screen is shown.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.3.11f1, 2017.4.24f1.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00262, Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00111, Samsung Galaxy J5(2016) (SM-J510FN), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, GPU: Adreno (TM) 306
VLNQA00038, Htc Desire 510 (HTC Desire 510), Android 4.4.3, CPU: Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, GPU: Adreno (TM) 306
VLNQA00261, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00255, Samsung Galaxy Note3 Neo (SM-N7505), Android 4.4.2, CPU: Exynos 5 Hexa 5260, GPU: Mali-T624
Not reproduced on:
iPhone 8 Plus iOS 11.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle