Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2019.1.X
[Android] App crashes when invoking Java Proxy while the app is in the background
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1126040""
2. Open scene "Sample Scene"
3. Build and Run on Android
4. Press the left button
5. Press the right button "Quit"
Actual: After some time the app crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.0b3
Tested and reproduced on these devices:
VLNQA00027, Xiaomi MI MAX (MI MAX), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
VLNQA00150, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00078, Motorola Nexus 6 (Nexus 6), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 805 APQ8084AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 420
Didn't reproduce on this device:
VLNQA00034, Lge Nexus 4 (Nexus 4), Android 5.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
Backported to: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders