Search Issue Tracker
[Android]Apk building process fails when project has plugins and path has special characters
1) Put attached project into folder with special character (for example, 'c#')
2) Open attached project
3) Build for Android
Expected: App is built properly
Actual: Unity fails building process with FileNotFoundException
Workaround: Remove special characters from project path
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown