Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Android]Apk building process fails when project has plugins and path has special characters
1) Put attached project into folder with special character (for example, 'c#')
2) Open attached project
3) Build for Android
Expected: App is built properly
Actual: Unity fails building process with FileNotFoundException
Workaround: Remove special characters from project path
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade