Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[Android] Animation is not playing appropriately when running the application while sharing screens
1. Download and open attached "animTest.zip" project.
2. Open "test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode and notice that animation plays.
4. Build for android device which supports Miracast or any other cast.
5. Find an external android device which is capable of mirroring screens.
6. Share Your screen with a device which has project installed.
7. Mirror the screen on other device.
8. Run the application.
Expected result: Walking animation plays on both objects without interruptions.
Actual result: Animation fails to play correctly. Animation animates only the parent transform. Child objects of that parent are not animated.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.2p1, 5.6.3p4.
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1.
Devices under test:
Lge LG D855 (G3)*, OS:5.0, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a,
GPU:Adreno (TM) 320, Build:Sony/C6603/C6603:5.1.1/10.7.A.0.228/58103698:user/release-keys
Lge LG D802 (G2)*, OS:4.4.2, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330,
Notes: Miracast was used to reproduce this issue. As a receiver device Sony Xperia Z4 tablet was used. Both displays fail to animate correctly. Before 2017.3 versions, second screen is fully black, but that does not prevent the animation from incorrectly animating. When screen sharing is canceled between devices everything works as expected. No repro when mirroring via AirPlay with iOS.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b9, 2017.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1