Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Android]All sprites become black in the android build when pressing home button before unity logo appears
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for android or install one of already created .apk
3. Start application on android
4. Press home button before unity logo appears(important)
5. Go back in the app
-All sprites become black(in older devices screen is flickering)
Expected result: sprites should be rendered correctly.
Reproduced on: 5.5b7, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project