Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Android]All sprites become black in the android build when pressing home button before unity logo appears
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for android or install one of already created .apk
3. Start application on android
4. Press home button before unity logo appears(important)
5. Go back in the app
-All sprites become black(in older devices screen is flickering)
Expected result: sprites should be rendered correctly.
Reproduced on: 5.5b7, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"