Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Android] After building the project, errors about missing temp files appear in console
1) Open attached project
2) Build for Android
3) Notice multiple errors after building process like:
Trying to add file "Temp/StagingArea/Data/sharedassets0.assets.resS" which does not exist on disk.
Does not happen on other platforms(Win Standalone/iOS/WebGL tested)
Fixed in 5.5.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%