Search Issue Tracker
A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
1. Download and open the submitted project "VideoPlayer_Bug_Report.zip"
2. Build and run for Android
3. Press Prepare
Expected result: No audio is played
Actual result: a first few frames of the Video Player's audio is played
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.12f1
VLNQA00122, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00285, Samsung Galaxy J4 Core (SM-J410F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 425 MSM8917, GPU: Adreno (TM) 308
VLNQA00321, Xiaomi MI 9 (MI 9), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
Does not reproduce on:
iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.2.1)
The issue is only reproducible when the audio output mode is set to Audio Source
On Unity 2018.4 the issue is reproducible in the Editor as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired