Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2018.2
[Android] $applicationId tag in a manifest causes Gradle build to fail
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build for Gradle
3. Observe that build fails
Expected result: $applicationId tag in a manifest should not cause Gradle build to fail
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproduced in: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.3f1, 2017.3.2f1
Regressions since: 2018.1.0b1
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a3
Backported to: 2018.2.0b10, 2018.1.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'