Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets() unloads used audio asset bundles
1. Open my attached project
2. Open the "test01" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click on the test button
Expected Result: The third track keeps on playing when Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets(); is called, because it's used.
Actual Result: The third track is stopped when Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets(); is called, even though it's in use.
Reproducible on: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Tested on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP